Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Visiting the Family!
July, 2008
I had a wonderful week visiting with my sister and her family. It was wonderful spending time with her two beautiful children and seeing how much they've grown in the past year since I last saw them.

The weather wasn't always the best, so we found ways to entertain oursleves inside. They have a Wii, and it was my first experience with this wonderful game! Jacob's favorite was Dance Dance Revolution. I have to say, he was better than me!
Heather loved it too!
Even Katie's practicing for when she's old enough to play!
We did have one beautiful morning when we got to go to the Utica Zoo! It was so fun to see how excited these kiddos were seeing all the animals! They loved it!
One of my favorite parts of my visit was getting to hang out with Jacob and Katie together. It's amazing how well they got along! I never remembered being like that with my brothers ;-) It was so great to see them as such good friends and I know their bond will only grow stronger over time.
Such cuties!
Sliiiding!
What a precisous moment, Katie reading with Daddy
After postponing it due to weather, we made it to the water park the day before I had to fly out. The weather wasn't the greatest, but we had such a blast! Jacob loved the rides, and we were so proud of him for going on some really big rides! Here's Heather and Jacob (and me) on the Scrambler!
One of my favorites...brother and sister flying high!
Drive safe, Jacob! Ring that bell, Katie!
After some fun on the rides, we decided it was time to hit the slides :-) We went on one all together and then Jacob and I went on a really fast one and he was so brave! So then he wanted to go on it again, and again, and again! Here we are eating some lunch waiting for the circus to start.
We had a wonderful day at the park and a fabulous visit! One of the days I was in NY, I got to drive up to Syracuse to catch a ride with my cousin to have lunch with my aunt and uncle and other cousin and her husband. I hadn't see everyone in years, so it was wonderful to get to spend some time with them! After lunch, I drove back to Syracuse with Melissa and we ended up hanging out and talking for hours!I love New York and can't wait to go back!



No comments: